First things first…a confession.
I’m not going to lie, y’all. I came here to write a review, but I’ve got a book hangover from it and can’t quite process what to say about it.
On the same hand, I started to write a post about book hangovers, but that isn’t happening either, so…on to my 2016 goals.
Book Goals for 2016:
- Finish AT LEAST one book per week. I majorly slacked off a few months in 2015, so I’m determined to finish at least one book a week in 2016 no matter what. I’ve already finished one and hope to finish another in the next two days.
- Widen my book interests. For example, I don’t read a lot of non-fiction or Fantasy, so I’d like to branch out. I learned last year that contemporary romance has taken over my interests whereas I used to be all about Fantasy.
- Read more books that I already own instead of constantly getting digital ARCs or new books.
Slightly off topic since not book related, but I’ve got to get them out there too…
- GET BACK IN THE GYM. I have the membership, but I’ve gotten way too sporadic with going. I LOVE how I feel afterwords, so I’ve got to do it. Otherwise, I’m just wasting my money every month!
- Get up when my alarm goes off. We’ll see how well this one works out.
- Take my lunch to work more often instead of hope the cafeteria is decent that day. —No, seriously.
What goals do you have? Bookish or otherwise? Good luck in reaching them and Happy New Year!